Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Blog!

Ok, so as you can probably tell I am not experienced in this blogging business! I would love it if someone can give me some tips on how to customize this place! I tried, but obviously it didn't work.


Anyway, I started this blog to track Leah's progress through out the months.


Where we stand right now:

Leah is 71/2 months old. She was diagnosed with Left Hemiparesis at 4 months old. She has been in Occupational Therapy ever since. She was originally going only once a week and recently moved up to twice a week. I often struggle with Leah's diagnosis and need a place to vent about it. I also plan to use this to announce the wonderful work that Leah is doing! I will post Leah's story shortly!


-Amanda


Here's the love of my life...

1 comments:

Kiera said...

Amanda - Welcome to the blogging world. I am SO excited to see about Leah's adventures. She is a beautiful baby! She is very lucky to have you as a Mommy.