Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Major Bummer!:(

Turns out Leah will not be getting casted this Thursday... :(

There was a scheduling conflict at the clinic and her casting needs to be post-poned until next week!

I was getting excited and nervous today and then got the call from Leah's OT!

Bummer, I was ready for it! Oh well, now we wait until next week!!


Kiera Beth said...

I am sorry to hear that! I know how much you had been prepping for it. Keep us posted how next week goes.

Erin said...

I am sorry to here she won't be getting casted this week. I hope next week goes well! When are you free to get together? Maybe you and Leah can come play at our house?

Popcorn House said...

That happened to us once too. There was a conflict or misunderstanding, and we had to wait three weeks till the doctor had another opening. It is hard when you get yourself all worked up for it, and then nothing.

At least she can enjoy two hands for another week. Keep us posted!

Barbara said...

I'm sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. I hope the week goes by quickly for you.