Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby!




We had our "big" level 2 ultrasound on Tuesday, thankfully everything looks great! We are so relieved, but we still know that in the 20 weeks I have left things could happen. The doctor has decided that we are going to do monthly ultrasounds just to keep an eye on things and then at 34 weeks we'll do another Level 2 ultrasound.

The level 2 ultrasound was the coolest thing ever! We saw every single detail of the baby--well, almost every detail--we're still keeping the sex of the baby a surprise!

I'm feeling a weight lifted as I was very nervous about this ultrasound. Until the next ultrasound, then I'll be nervous again!

5 comments:

Medical Alert Systems said...

nice post!

Erin said...

Congrats again Amanda:) Lets have another play date soon!

Barbara said...

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear things are going well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danny said...

Hi,

Thanks for posting about this, I would love to read more about this topic.I have just launched my site and have been wondering what all this SEO business is all about. Yeah, I know, SEO has been around for quite a while now but I am somewhat of a newbie. All I'm wondering is does SEO really work? I mean, if I were to contract a top seo company to do my SEO for me, is it guaranteed that traffic to my site will automatically increase?

Someone told me about bergstrom-seo.com who happen to be one such top seo company (according to that person) and how they develop seo campaigns that work. Has anyone heard of them or even worked with them? I would like to get a bit more info on this seo business and this bergstrom-seo.com company before throwing my money to the fishes. Thanks